KÖRNER PERSPECTIVE INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
KP was built on the foundation of a strong (yet simple) investment philosophy and core beliefs. Our approach differs from that of the ‘typical approach’ of most money managers in several ways:
- We consider the overall asset position of the family (e.g. fiduciary structures, unlisted equity, direct property) when constructing financial asset portfolios.
- We take long-term views such as; focus our asset purchases on assets that will perform over time. Markets are quite frankly very unpredictable on the short term.
- Assets must always suit the investment profile.
- We question the traditional thinking on the role of diversification in producing investment returns.
- We pay considerable attention to the price we pay for assets, and
- We believe that “markets” (share prices etc.) are often mispriced. Therefore, we strongly resist the notion of rigidly applying model portfolios, or mechanical rebalancing.
Most Recent Newsletters
Körner Perspective(Pty) Ltd is an authorised Category II Financial Services Provider (FSP number 42387)
+27 (11) 706-3977 / +27 (11) 706-3971 / +27 (83) 296 0461
7 Sunninghill Office Park, Peltier Dr, Sunninghill, Sandton, 2128, South Africa